Running a project
View the introduction to 7T MR physics! (Mads Andersen)
Booking time slots
Booking of research persons, volunteers as well as patients, have to be booked both in the hospital RIS and the 7T booking, unless something else is stated in your specific EPN. Before we can book time slots, all items in the checklist needs to be checked..
The procedure for booking will be determined in the start up meeting and documented in the "book of methods".
Users can't book slots in the 7T booking system, but use the read-only version the booking system to see when there are open slots.
The link is http://booking.lbic.lu.se/#National
Data can be exported from the scanner in a number of ways.
- Hospital PACS system. It is mandatory to send at least one image series to PACS for radiological review (unless your EPN clearly states differetly).
- 7T archive. The archive is a data storage system, where data is stored per project and you get access to your own projects. The servers are inside the hopital firewalls and considered safe to store sensitive personal data on.
- You need to get a user account, which you get from boel [dot] hansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (Boel Hansson).
- Logging in, you can download data from anywhere using a one-time code sent by SMS. Downloading the data can be done pseudonymized, and you can specify how that should be done in a template. It is also possible to download data with all personal data - it is the responsibility of the PI of a project to make sure that Dataskyddsförordningen (GDPR) is followed!
- A user manual is found here.
- The archive is on https://7t.skane.se/ ( https://7t.i.skane.se/ if you are inside the firewall).
- MIPP. An inline processing and data storage pipeline, with access only with Lund university hospital firewalls. Contact jimmy [dot] latt [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (Jimmy Lätt) for information on setting up and using the MIPP.
- PAR/REC, XML/REC (Philips data format)
- list/raw, list/cpx (Philips raw and cpx data)
- sin/lab/raw (Philips rawest data)
- SPAR/SDAT (Philips spectroscopy format)
- scanphyslog (physiology data)
Karin Markenroth Bloch
karin [dot] markenroth_bloch [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
boel [dot] hansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se