Many people are connected to the 7T facility in different ways, including the MR-physicists in Lund, clinical staff in Lund, the national advisory board and research board and not least colleagues in Copenhagen and all LBIC staff.
Below are the people whose main work is with the 7T:
- Karin Markenroth Bloch, site coordinator / platform leader
- Gunther Helms, senior lecturer, associate professor, Dept. of Med. Rad. physics
- Mads Andersen, Philips clinical scientist
- Boel Hansson, research radiographer
- Matea Šimić, research radiographer
- Linda Wennberg, research radiographer
- Cecilia Petersen, responsible MR radiologist
- Anders Sandberg, Philips service engineer
Part time positions
- Johan Mårtensson, associate researcher, Humanities lab.
- Markus Nilsson, associate professor, Dept. Diagnostic Radiology
- Johannes Töger, associate researcher, Dept. of Clinical physiology
Skåne University hopsital Lund
222 42, Lund, Sweden