How to apply for a project
Due to scanner availability, no new projects can start until January 2020. You can still plan your projects and apply for time!
View the introduction to 7T MR physics! (Mads Andersen)Running a project
Before we can book time slots, all items in the checklist needs to be checked..
- Read the user guide and price list
- Fill out a digital project application
- Apply for ehtical permission
- The 7T research board reviews the project
- The PI is notifyed by email
- The PI gets templates to the research contract-forms that have to be signed. A description of how till fill out and process the forms is found here.
- The PI and requests a start up meeting withboel [dot] hansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se ( Boel Hansson ), to document project details in a "book of methods".
- Arrange for training of participants. To use the facility, a certificate of authorization is required ("assistant license"). To scan, a certificate of competence ("scanning license") is needed.
The assistant license consists of a safety training, information of routines and a tour of the facility. This takes 2-3 hours, upcoming occasions are advertised on the events page.
The scanning license requires scanning together with 7T staff, and ends witht a "drivers test". These are individually planned.
Running the project
- When all the steps are done, the project will be opened in the booking system, and the project follows the routines outlined in the book of methods.
- Invoices will be sent every three months, and are based on the bookings made in the booking system.
NOTE: For us to be able to give status updates, we require that you:
- give a annual project update via a questionaire sent out in the start of each year
- acknowledge the use of the Swedish national 7T facilities in your publication
- notify the facility when you have a paper published or conference abstract accepted
7T Research Board
The research board has meetings approximately once per month. Applications have to be submitted at least 10 days before the meeting!
Planned meetings spring 2019:
April 18, June 13
Members of the research board 2019
- Isabella Björkman-Burtscher, University of Gothenburg
- Boel Hansson, Lund University
- Gunther Helms, Lund University
- Peter Lundberg, Linköping University
- Pia Maly Sundgren, Lund University, chair
- Karin Markenroth Bloch, Lund University
- Greger Orädd, Umeå University
- Cecilia Petersen, Skåne University hospital
- Örjan Smedby, KTH
- Göran Starck,University of Gothenburg
- Johan Wikström, Uppsala University
Decisions are taken by majority vote. At least five members must be present for a vote to be valid.
Karin Markenroth Bloch
karin [dot] markenroth_bloch [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
boel [dot] hansson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se