Using the facility
If you are interested in using the Microscopy Facility, please contact:
- Lina Gefors
Email: lina [dot] gefors [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 (0)46-222 07 12
- Sebastian Wasserstrom
Email: sebastian [dot] wasserstrom [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Phone: +46 (0)46-222 09 12
Information for new users
- For histology only, please use Experiment Request Form - histology (opens in new window)
- During a first meeting we discuss your project idea and you receive information on how to fill in our Experiment Request Form.
- All proposed projects are evaluated by our Research Board, with respect to possibility to perform the intended experiments successfully given the equipment available at LBIC.
- Prior to scheduling an imaging appointment, please review and complete the appropriate sections of the Experiment Request Form to ensure the safety of users and animals.
To check availability please contact the person responsible for the equipment of interest:
- For Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and Advanced light microscopy
Sebastian Wasserstrom or Lina Gefors
- For Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- For Light Sheet Microscopy
Sebastian Wasserstrom or John Stegmayr: John [dot] Stegmayr [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Online booking system (opens in new window)